We are looking for early stage startups/projects to present at our events where the startup community can provide a entrepreneur friendly environment for feedback and help.
- Minimum: We require that you have a prototype or a demoable product; No idea only presentations.
- Maximum: If you’ve raised more than walking around town money (>$250k), have a large team (>5 FTE), or have been through a startup accelerator, LaunchUp probably isn’t a good fit for you.
- We love side projects from first time entrepreneurs with other jobs or that are in school, and that use LaunchUp as the first time publicly presenting their startup.
If you’d like to present at LaunchUp, just fill out our fast and simple application form below.
Looking for other reasons why you should present at LaunchUp?
- LaunchUp is Awesome. You are Awesome. It’s meant to be.
- The community really wants to help you.
- You really want to show the community what a great startup looks like
- You’ll join Mind Blowing companies as a LaunchUp Alumni.
- Don’t take our word for it:
What a fantastic experience! You could probably power a small town with the energy crackling in that room. I found solutions to more of the day-to-day challenges of running a startup in that one hour event than I had banging my head against them all week! LaunchUp is fast-paced, gritty, authentic and inspiring–I think I found my tribe!
– SaraJoy Pond, Founder, the Tipping Bucket
LaunchUp. Barn Raising for Entrepreneurs.™